Forms and documents you'll need for running your unit
Tool to find the perfect adventure for your unit.
All Section UMAs and Skills Builders card names in one place, with crowd sourced topics, celebration links, and challenge badges
There are a number of different Facebook groups that can help including:
-We Love GirlGuiding UK
-Girlguiding Rainbow Leader Support Group (United Kingdom)
-Girlguiding Brownie Leader Support Group (United Kingdom)
-Girlguiding Guide Leader Support Group (United Kingdom)
-Girlguiding Rangers Leader Support Group (United Kingdom)
-Lone Guiding – Support Group For Girlguiding Leaders Working with Lones
-Girlguiding Unofficial Challenge Badges (For Leaders)
-Girlguiding Buy, Sell or Swap (for Leaders)
+ lots more!
Head to the learning platform and sign up to become a leader.
The process in Oxfordshire is:
● Volunteer completes initial modules on LDP
● Tells Commissioner she wants to be a leader
● Commissioner finds her a mentor, updates her role to LiT and tells relevant LiT Coordinator.
● If a new mentor, Commissioner asks (firstname.lastname@example.org) to add the mentor role.
● LiT coordinator assigns mentor to LiT on GO
● LiT contacts mentor and continues her learning on LDP
● LiT coordinators update system when prompted
● LiT completes training, LiT coordinator asks Go Coordinator to change role to Leader and copies in Commissioner.
All information about training can be found on the training webpage
Contact badge secretary